Where I've Been, Where I'm Headed
My background is in independent film and television. I am originally from Boston, Mass. I moved to California in 1994. I have a BA from New College of California in Media Studies and an MA in Multimedia from Cal State East Bay.
I currently teach film editing, online, at the Academy of Art and various multimedia courses such as Photoshop and Film Festival Production on campus at Berkeley City College. I am the Multimedia Department representative for the Assessment and Curriculum Committees. BCC is a partner with the Academy for College Excellence, and I am a graduate of ACE/BCC's Faculty Experiential Learning Institute.
I am here because I want to broaden my skillset and become a better teacher. I want to be qualified to teach English at the Community College level, and in so doing, help my students bridge the gaps between technology, art, critical thinking and social justice.
No comments:
Post a Comment